Anemia, a blood disorder most common, occurs when red blood cells (RBCs) in the body becomes too low. This can lead to health problems because RBCs contain hemoglobin, which transports oxygen to body tissues. Anemia can cause a variety of complications, including fatigue and stress on body organs.
Among many other causes, anemia can result from inherited disorders, nutritional problems (such as iron or vitamin deficiency), infections, some cancers, or exposure to a drug or toxin.
Causes of Anemia
1. First, there is an insufficient supply of iron, so iron stores in the bone marrow is exhausted. This stage usually has no symptoms.
2. Deficiencies Second, the development of iron and begin to affect hemoglobin production. (Tests show that low levels of hemoglobin and hematocrit).
3. Hemoglobin production declines to the point where anemia develops.
Symptoms of Anemia
2. decreased energy
4. shortness of breath
6. Palpitations (sensation of a racing heart or beatingirregularly)
Treatment for Anemia
1. Iron supplements by mouth is the best way to restore iron levels for people who are deficient in iron, but should only be used when dietary measures have failed. However, iron supplements can not correct the anemia is not due to iron deficiency.
2. The iron replacement therapy can cause gastrointestinal problems, severe at times. Excess iron can also contribute to heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers. In general, doctors recommend iron supplements in anyone with a healthy diet and no signs of iron deficiency anemia.
3. Treatment of Anemia of Chronic Diseases. In general, the best treatment for anemia of chronic diseases is treating the disease itself. In some cases, iron deficiency accompanies the disease and requires iron replacement. Erythropoietin, most often administered with intravenous iron, is used for some patients.
#Home Remedies for Anemia
Apple – Apples are effective in the treatment of anemia. Apples are blessed with high iron content and should be eaten daily. It proves to be a remedy for anemia impressive. You can also try a cup of apple juice mixed with a cup of honey and beet sugar (to taste). Should be taken daily.
Beet – beet have a good amount of iron and some other minerals. Those who suffer from anemia should take the beets in large quantities, which can increase the hemoglobin in red blood cells.
Cold shower – Those who suffer from anemia should bathe in cold water. It may be preferable to take 1-2 times a day. It’s easy and useful for anemia.
Celery (Ajmoda) – Celery is a good source of iron in the diet and it is surprising remedy for anemia. You can also make carrot juice with celery because it really cure diseases of the blood.
Absinthe – Absinthe is prescribed by most dietitians for the treatment of anemia. It is also known for its #health benefits for years.
Fenugreek (Methi) – Fenugreek is a tonic for healthy blood methi can eat in moderation. It not only helps cure anemia, but is also wonderful for the girls at the time of menstruation. The seeds of fenugreek is effective for anemia, because it keeps the iron content in the body.